Kenmore Limited is seeking to employ a passionate and qualified Training professional. You will be responsible for providing a quality standard training/assessment service under the Annual Training Plan for employees in the Kenmore Group and actively contribute to the improvement and development of all training course content and delivery. If you enjoy being involved in change, continuous self-learning, have skills and traits of leading by example, innovation and creativity with a business-centric style of thinking, then this could be the role for you. The position is based at our Training Centre in Port Moresby and requires some travel to other Branches around PNG to conduct training.
Qualifications and Experience
- National Certificate 2 in Training & Assessment is essential, NC 3 would be advantageous
- Minimum 2-4 Years in a similar role providing soft skill training.
- Excellent ability to plan and organise to manoeuvre effectively between Training and Non-Training Days.
- Excellent Self- Leadership and Interpersonal skills
- Intermediate level of MS Office Suite, especially PowerPoint for course presentations.
- Use of Zoom or similar online/virtual/video training tools
- Exposure to Three Year Training Plan, OHS and/or working as a frontline or supervisory employee would be advantageous.
- Working hours - Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm and 8am to 12pm on one fortnightly Saturday. Public holidays, after hours as and when the need arises. Public Holiday & Overtime pay is paid accordingly.
- Training - In recognition of your contribution, we in turn will provide on-the-job training as well as soft skill training at the Kenmore Training Centre to advance your essential workplace development as required.
- Restrictions - This occupation is open to PNG citizens based in Port Moresby only.
- Remuneration - Will be commensurate to qualifications, relevant licences and experience.
- Probation - A three (3) month probationary period will be undertaken to ascertain the suitability of the candidate before a full-time position is appointed.
All applications are collected via our online portal. You must CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing date on 11.59PM on 2nd January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted. Certificates are not required to be uploaded as part of the application but if you are contacted for an interview; all original educational Certificates/Transcripts/Licences and Employment references will be required by the Interviewer.
** As advertised on https://www.pngworkforce.com/ **