Provide effective and efficient support to CHRIS21 Administrator for the Kenmore Group CHRIS21 system .
Key Job Responsibilities
1. Provide assistance and back- up support under the direct supervision of the CHRIS21 Administrator to ensure smooth, uninterrupted C21 system support and operation is provided to all KGOC users.
2. Employee Recording/Maintenance
3. Salaried Contract Staff Pay Support
4. C21 System Use / Management /Support
5. KR Kiosk
6. Year-end processes and reports
7. Assist and collaborate with other departments and sections on tasks, projects and initiatives as required and within reason.
Skills, Knowledge, Attributes
1. Diploma in Business Management, Information Technology and related discipline
2. Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in CHRIS21 is essential
3. Proficient in MS Word and Excel
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills
5. Proven attributes of integrity, honesty and the ethical behaviour are essential to the role
6. Ability to effectively report upwards, self-manage multiple tasks in a small team is essential
7. Driver's license would be an advantage
This role suits a person who enjoys interaction with people, being in the centre of a hub of activity and likes to be pro-active – both mentally and physically. The role is situated at the Reception Desk, receiving/making phone-calls and emailing. It is a job that is heavily administrative, indoors, long periods of being seated all day, extended computer use and occasionally lifting items like stationary, cleaning/office supplies and providing refreshments from the kitchen.
Working hours - Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm and 8am to 12pm on one fortnightly Saturday. Working on public holidays may be required if the need arises and Public Holiday pay is paid accordingly.
Location - Kenmore Limited Head Office, Ela Beach, Port Moresby.
Training - In recognition of your contribution, we in turn will provide on-the-job training as well as soft skill training at the Kenmore Training Centre to advance your workplace professional development.
Restrictions - This is position is for candidates who are already permanently living in Port Moresby. This position is open to PNG Citizens only.
Remuneration - Will be commensurate to qualifications and experience.
Probation - A three (3) month probationary period will be undertaken to ascertain the suitability of the candidate before a full time position is appointed
Our Online Recruitment & Selection Process
Our process has moved online with the aim to reduce the time it takes to hire a person, but best of all, we have made it easier and more cost-effective for our Candidates to apply for jobs with us.
No more costly scanning, photo-copying or paying for postage or transport costs to deliver your application by mail or hand-delivery. Simply organise your updated Resume & Certificates then upload your documents.
By having an online Application process, we are able to receive many Applications and EVERY Candidate who applies can also undertake two short Assessments and then the process is done! And it only took 1 hour of your time.
You should then receive the outcome of your Application within 24 hours (except weekends of course). Our faster process will help you to remain in the employment market due to you receiving timely and clear updates from us.
In order for you to not miss out on the opportunity to be selected, you must check your E-mails and phone daily for our reply as directions and any updates regarding our recruitment process will automatically be emailed to you, with some phone contact from us until a final appointment is made.
At the final interview, all original certificates and qualifications are required to be presented and sighted by the Interviewer. A Background Check is also conducted for all respective Candidates.
- To be undertaken on a Desktop PC or a Laptop PC with a reliable Internet connection. We strongly recommend that you do not use a mobile phone because phone calls received can interfere with your access and process.
- Upload an Expression of Interest Letter, Application Form, Resume + Certificates.
- After the Application Forms have been completed, proceed to undertake the required Assessments. Ensure that there are no distractions or disturbances around you during this time. This may take from 40 - 50 minutes but some candidates may complete this in less time.
- We will not be able to view your Application unless you have fully completed the Assessments as well.
- Note that you will need to complete the Application Process and the Assessments in one sitting. If you leave the session, it will time-out and you will have to re-commence.
- All Candidates who pass Round 1 will be invited to book a date and time on our Online Calendar for Round 2 In-House Skills Assessment which will be conducted at our premises.
Helpful Interview Tips:
For some helpful guidelines and tips on how to successfully attend an interview, go to http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-Good-Job-Interview