To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the assigned Property Division site with a strong customer focused aptitude.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the support between Accounts administration and clients with regards to tenant billing and debt collection.
- Administer and co-ordinate the overall procurement process with the Supplier and the Property Division’s Accounts Department (invoices, delivery, payment reconciliation) for site respective purchases; both local and overseas.
- Use of the ACCPAC system to capture relevant internal Property and Maintenance transactions in compliance with company policy and standards.
- Administer and co-ordinate site inventory of amenities, stationary and other building and facilities supplies as required
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities & Building Manager’s team including but not limited to fortnightly timesheet summaries, administration of Staff Training and Development, Property Insurance Claims, Capex requests and Quotations
- Periodically oversee the Ancillary Staff to ensure adequate resources/supplies are issued accordingly.
- Maintain efficient and effective document filing at all times.
- Periodically assist the Senior Customer Relations Officer and Marketing Assistant with tenant requests.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar administrative role and Accounts is essential
- Prior experience in a similar position would be advantageous
- Knowledge of PC Applications – Word and excel
- Excellent verbal, numerical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with an ability to work effectively with other staff.
- Team and customer focused
- Mature and trustworthy
This role suits a person who enjoys interaction with people, being in the centre of a hub of activity and likes to be pro-active – both mentally and physically. It is heavily administrative as the title implies, indoors and has long periods of being seated all day, extended computer use and occasionally lifting items like stationary, cleaning/office supplies. It also requires moving in and out of the buliding through stairwells and lifts on occasion.
Working hours - Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm and 8am to 12pm on one fortnightly Saturday. Working on public holidays may be required if the need arises and Public Holiday pay is paid accordingly.
Location - Ela Beach Tower, Ela Beach, Port Moresby.
Training - In recognition of your contribution, we in turn will provide on-the-job training as well as soft skill training at the Kenmore Training Centre to advance your workplace professional development.
Restrictions - This is position is for candidates permanently reside in Port Moresby. This position is open to PNG Citizens only.
Remuneration - Will be commensurate to qualifications and experience.
Probation - A three (3) month probationary period will be undertaken to ascertain the suitability of the candidate before a full time position is appointed
Our Online Recruitment & Selection Process
Our process has moved online with the aim to reduce the time it takes to hire a person, but best of all, we have made it easier and more cost-effective for our Candidates to apply for jobs with us.
No more costly scanning, photo-copying or paying for postage or transport costs to deliver your application by mail or hand-delivery. Simply organise your updated Resume & Certificates then upload your documents.
By having an online Application process, we are able to receive many Applications and EVERY Candidate who applies can also undertake two short Assessments and then the process is done! And it only took 1 hour of your time.
You should then receive the outcome of your Application within 24 hours (except weekends of course). Our faster process will help you to remain in the employment market due to you receiving timely and clear updates from us.
In order for you to not miss out on the opportunity to be selected, you must check your E-mails and phone daily for our reply as directions and any updates regarding our recruitment process will automatically be emailed to you, with some phone contact from us until a final appointment is made.
At the final interview, all original certificates and qualifications are required to be presented and sighted by the Interviewer. A Background Check is also conducted for all respective Candidates.
- To be undertaken on a Desktop PC or a Laptop PC with a reliable Internet connection. We strongly recommend that you do not use a mobile phone because phone calls received can interfere with your access and process.
- Upload an Expression of Interest Letter, Application Form, Resume + Certificates.
- After the Application Forms have been completed, proceed to undertake the required Assessments. Ensure that there are no distractions or disturbances around you during this time. This may take from 40 - 50 minutes but some candidates may complete this in less time.
- We will not be able to view your Application unless you have fully completed the Assessments as well.
- Note that you will need to complete the Application Process and the Assessments in one sitting. If you leave the session, it will time-out and you will have to re-commence.
- All Candidates who pass Round 1 will be invited to book a date and time on our Online Calendar for Round 2 In-House Skills Assessment which will be conducted at our premises.