Great opportunity for a start a career in the Real Estate industry. Our property portfolio is seeking to recruit a vibrant and highly motivated individual fill a busy role with our Property Division in Port Moresby.
To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the assigned Property Division site with a strong customer focused aptitude.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the support between Accounts administration and clients with regards to tenant billing and debt collection.
- Administer and co-ordinate the overall procurement process with the Supplier and the Property Division’s Accounts Department (invoices, delivery, payment reconciliation) for site respective purchases; both local and overseas.
- Use of the ACCPAC system to capture relevant internal Property and Maintenance transactions in compliance with company policy and standards.
- Administer and co-ordinate site inventory of amenities, stationary and other building and facilities supplies as required
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities & Building Manager’s team including but not limited to fortnightly timesheet summaries, administration of Staff Training and Development, Property Insurance Claims, Capex requests and Quotations
- Periodically oversee the Ancillary Staff to ensure adequate resources/supplies are issued accordingly.
- Maintain efficient and effective document filing at all times.
- Periodically assist the Senior Customer Relations Officer and Marketing Assistant with tenant requests.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar administrative role and Accounts is essential
- Prior experience in a similar position would be advantageous
- Knowledge of PC Applications – Word and excel
- Excellent verbal, numerical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with an ability to work effectively with other staff.
- Team and customer focused
- Mature and trustworthy
This role suits a person who enjoys interaction with people, being in the centre of a hub of activity and likes to be pro-active – both mentally and physically. It is heavily administrative as the title implies, indoors and has long periods of being seated all day, extended computer use and occasionally lifting items like stationary, cleaning/office supplies. It also requires moving in and out of the buliding through stairwells and lifts on occasion.
Working hours - Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm and 8am to 12pm on one fortnightly Saturday. Working on public holidays may be required if the need arises and Public Holiday pay is paid accordingly.
Location - Kenmore Limited Property Division- 6 Mile Industrial Area
Training - In recognition of your contribution, we in turn will provide on-the-job training as well as soft skill training at the Kenmore Training Centre to advance your workplace professional development.
Restrictions - This is position is for candidates permanently reside in Port Moresby. This position is open to PNG Citizens only.
Remuneration - Will be commensurate to qualifications and experience.
Probation - A three (3) month probationary period will be undertaken to ascertain the suitability of the candidate before a full time position is appointed
Upload to this website, your Letter of Interest, CV and Supporting Documents / Certificates of Education/Training.
Address to The General Manager - Kenmore Property Division
You may choose one method of application:
1. Upload your documents directly to this website OR
2. Hand Deliver to Kenmore Property Division, Dougra Place, 6 Mile OR
3. Email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplications close on 12:59PM Sunday 31 January 2021.The Recruitment & Selection Process
Only shortlisted candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted. Should you be contacted for an interview; we require all original certificates and their respective Transcripts for sighting by the interviewer.
So that you do not miss out on the opportunity to be selected, we encourage you to have the correct contact details on your CV.
We wish you all the best.