The successful candidate will have no less than 5 years relevant work experience in a similar role with a Financial Institution or Bank. If you believe you are an up and coming professional and need an opportunity to prove your abilities, then we would like to hear from you. Reporting to the Credit and Risk Manager, the objective of the position is (1) meet and interview borrowers for credit requests, evaluate their financial status, references, credit, and ability to repay; (2) research, gather, and analyse borrower’s financial data to make effective and profitable decisions and (3) prepare credit submissions for borrower’s credit requests, prepare financial statement spreadsheets and make justifications to assist the approving officer’s/lending committees in making a decision. This is a mid-level position with an attractive remuneration package on offer for the successful applicant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, preferably with an advance knowledge of financial ratios
- Tertiary and/or PNG Institute of Banking and Business qualifications would be well received
- Intermediate level computer knowledge, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- Strong analytical/communication skills
Applications close for each position on 13th December 2019. To apply, please forward your written application with current CV, Certificates and References to:-
The General Manager
First Investment Finance Limited
P O Box 326
National Capital District
Alternatively email your applications together with your current CV and supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.