1 x CLEANER
We are seeking a person who is physically fit and able to perform all aspects of the job including, but not limited to cleaning (sweep/mop/dust/polish) of all public areas; facilities, exterior and internal areas, stocking of supplies/mixing chemicals and ordering as necessary, maintaining cleaning records, standard operating procedures and apply safe working practices at all times.
- Good time management and communication skills
- Good general knowledge of industrial/household cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning.
- Good literacy skills to read, write and understand instructions and important hazardous chemicals handling/mixing
- Certificates in OHS, First Aid would be advantageous.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in commercial cleaning (office and public areas).
- Cleaning machinery – scrubbers/polishers would be advantageous
- Positive attitude, good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, honest, trustworthy and reliable.
- Excellent team and customer-focused worker
- Flexible and adaptable due to changing work locations
- In excellent physical health.
- Police clearance certificate required.
- Class 1 or Class 6 Driver’s licence would be advantageous
- At times, be able to work after hours, weekends and public holidays
- Work at heights, in confined spaces, using ladders, climb, kneel and lay flat on back or on stomach. Display strong hand-eye coordination with the physical ability to lift heavy objects, crawl, crouch, kneel, bend, stand/on your feet for long periods of time.
You may choose one method of application
Address all applications to The General Manager - Kenmore Property Division
1. Upload your documents directly to this website or,
2. Hand Deliver to Kenmore Property Division, Dougra Place, 6 Mile or,
3. Email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include an Expression of Interest Letter, CV, Employment References and any other educational/professional course certificates
Applications close on end of March 2020.